UUID v1 Generator Online
Online tool for generating version 1 UUIDs
UUID (Universally Unique Identifier) is a 128-bit number used to identify information in computer systems. It's also known as GUID (Globally Unique Identifier)
A version 1 UUID isgenerated from a time and a node id (usually the MAC address).
This tool allows you to UUID v1 with following options:
- Number of Generated UUIDs: How many UUIDs will be generated.
- Node: The node ID. You need to enter 12 hex digits. If not specified, it will use randomly generated ID.
- Clock seq.: RFC clock sequence (0 ~ 16383). If not specified, an internally maintained clockseq is used.
- Time: Time in milliseconds since unix Epoch. If not specified, current time will be used by default.
- Additional time: Additional time (0 ~ 9999). If not specified, it will be ignored.
Clock Seq.: 10
Additional Time: 500